- Sailing Clothing»
- Yachting Clothing»
- Dinghy Clothing»
- Kids Sailing Clothing»
- Shore Wear»
- Sailing Accessories»
- Dinghy Fittings»
- Optimist Parts»
- Dinghy Repair & Maintenance»
- Dinghy Chandlery»
- Dinghy Ropes & Rigging»
- Buoyancy Aids & Life Jackets»
- Bags Packs & Cases»
- Transport Accessories»
- Safety & Protection»
- Electronics & Cameras»
- Gift Vouchers»
- Mens Wetsuits»
- Womens Wetsuits»
- Kids Wetsuits»
- Wetsuits by Brand»
- Wetsuits by Discipline»
- Wetsuit Accessories»
- Rash Vests & Quick Dry»
- Rigging Jackets»
- Board Sports»
- Stand Up Paddle (SUP)»
- Wakeboards & Kneeboards»
- Canoe & Kayak»
- Canoe & Kayaking Clothing»
- Canoe & Kayak Accessories»
- Mens Clothing»
- Womens Clothing»
- Beach & Outdoors»
- Travel & Adventure»
- Beach Gear»
- Diving & Snorkelling»
- Swimming & Triathalon»
The Viper wetsuit features less panels and more stretch than ever before! The Viper uses our Quadrate horizontal chest zip entry system keeping the zip off your back leaving your shoulders and back free to move. Features Bolt Dry and X-Flex super stretch neoprene on the main body panels gives an incredible 100% plus stretch making the Viper the perfect high performance suit. Blind stitch with new thinner Neonseam liquid seam technology provide 100% water seal keeping the winter chill out.
- REVO FIT: 3D pattern technology
- BLINDSTITCHED: Seam construction
- NEONSEAM: super thin 4mm liquid seam
- RS-FLEX: 150% textured super stretch
- X-FLEX: 150% super- stretch main body
- BOLT DRY: Thermal quick dry core
- AERO-COMB: lightweight core insulation.
- G-TAPE: Inner waterproof X-Flex taping fuses seams together for additional reinforcement.
- MESH: back to prevent wind chill
- POWERTEX4: knees for flexibility & durability
- AQUA- RING: wrist seals
- KEY POCKET: lower calf pocket with key loop
- QUADRATE: Horizontal bib chest PK BLACKOUT zip
Panels are glued and blindstitched and finished with a 4mm razor thin coloured liquid silicon based urethane. The result being a strong yet flexible seam that is watertight and durable whilst reducing the abrasion to skin.
Panels are double glued and then butted together followed by stitching that does not penetrate all the way through the neoprene. Inside the wetsuit, heat welded tape goes over the seams in high stress areas, this further strengthens the seams.
Wrist seals to reduce water penetration whilst increasing comfort, creating a snug fit on your wrist minimising flush.
Introducing BOLT DRY,Guls’ exclusive fastest drying neoprene yet. The ultra quick dry core wicks water away from the skin creating a cushion of air between the body and suit, giving ultimate insulation and warmth.
Aero-Comb minimises weight while maximising its internal area, this space allows trapped air to heat up and insulate your core.
Optimum core wind chill protection by absorbing solar heat and reducing evaporative cooling.
150% stretch neoprene is used in our high performance wetsuits. The latest X-FLEX neoprene is 10% lighter, absorbs less water and has a softer, more comfortable feel.
100% stretch neoprene giving unrestricted range of movement and warmth.
Four way stretch high specification knee panels designed to resist the most harsh elements while providing maximum flexion and extension of the knee.
This horizontal bib front entry system contains a micro blackout low profile waterproof chest zip.The Glideskin seals and the concealed bungee cord keeps water out. Eradicating the back zip gives extra stretch to the back of the suit. A snaplock ensures that the zip pull stays in place.
- CoastWaterSports Unit 6a Seymours Yard, Millwey Rise Industrial Estate Axminster Devon EX13 5TQ United Kingdom
- +44 1297 533633